- Is a gifted athlete with an impressive frame and a lot of raw ability. He needs to get stronger to do more damage at the point of attack and is very unpolished with the mental aspect of the position. Streaky instincts and anticipation.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Combines very good instincts with above-average reaction skills. Almost always finds the ball in traffic.
- Looks the part. Good height and a thick, muscular build. Long arms. Good overall athleticism and straight-line speed.
- Flashes closing speed and agility to reach passers from the blind side or up the middle before they can escape.
- Shorter than ideal and is easily engulfed by blockers near the line of scrimmage. Minimal anchor at the point of attack and was too often knocked backward or off his feet.
- Obvious size limitations. Willing to take on blockers but is easily driven out of the play.
- Relies on speed and a bull rush when asked to rush the passer with no developed technique.
- Occasionally overruns plays due to aggressive nature. Hesitates when facing running back Blocks while rushing the passer.
- Gets caught with the eyes in the backfield at times. Strong backs can run through his tackle attempts if he's not in position.
How other scouting services rate Edefuan Ulofoshio (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank