- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Athletic quarterback who is a threat to leave the pocket and gain positive yardage at any time. Possesses very good vision balance, elusiveness and deceptive speed and power as a runner.
- Flashes good accuracy to all levels of the field and has the arm strength to make every requisite NFL throw.
- Sprays the ball anywhere on the field, especially when given a pocket from which to deliver. Will step up into pocket while looking downfield, reset his feet and deliver.
- Dual-threat quarterback with athletic footwork and mobility. Instinctive runner with very good toughness - uses stiff arms and runs with good body strength.
- Inconsistent downfield passer and puts too much air under his throws.
- Slight frame with limited room for additional growth. Possesses an average arm that forces him to wind up to drive the ball longer than 15 yards.
- Marginal height, which will prove more of a detriment in an offense that asks him to drop back from center more often.
- Strong enough arm to make basic throws but has only average overall arm strength.
- Too often fails to give receivers a chance to make a play after the catch. High completion percentage padded by many quick screens.
How other scouting services rate Emory Jones (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank