- Excellent height to see over the defense.
- Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
- Sees the field very well when the play breaks down and occasionally changes plays at the line.
- Gets the ball out quickly, making ·splitsecond decisions. Good short to intermediate level accuracy, demonstrating the ball placement to allow receivers to run after the catch.
- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Has struggled with his decision-making and needs to improve his pre-snap recognition skills to read defenses and see blitzes. Doesn't decipher information as quickly as you would like, but does see the entire field and understands coverage.
- Too often fails to give receivers a chance to make a play after the catch. High completion percentage padded by many quick screens.
- Lanky, almost skinny build more suited to playing wide receiver than quarterback in the NFL.
- Erratic passer who struggles with consistent ball placement - has a tough time fitting passes into tight windows.
- Needs to improve his touch at all levels and know when to gun it and when to take something off his throws. Accuracy is solid, but far from great with streaky ball placement downfield as he tries to thread the needle too much.
How other scouting services rate Brady Davis (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank