- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Sees the field very well when the play breaks down and occasionally changes plays at the line.
- Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
- Athletic quarterback who is a threat to leave the pocket and gain positive yardage at any time. Possesses very good vision balance, elusiveness and deceptive speed and power as a runner.
- Gets the ball out quickly, making ·splitsecond decisions. Good short to intermediate level accuracy, demonstrating the ball placement to allow receivers to run after the catch.
- Undersized and short in stature - looks diminutive in the huddle.
- Needs to improve his touch at all levels and know when to gun it and when to take something off his throws. Accuracy is solid, but far from great with streaky ball placement downfield as he tries to thread the needle too much.
- Strong enough arm to make basic throws but has only average overall arm strength.
- Inconsistent downfield passer and puts too much air under his throws.
- Erratic passer who struggles with consistent ball placement - has a tough time fitting passes into tight windows.
How other scouting services rate Zac Thomas (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank