- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Doesn't possess elite breakaway speed, but is fast enough to gain yardage in chunks when he finds a seam.
- Difficult to bring down one-on-one in space, regularly sidesteps would-be tacklers and uses offhand to use oncoming defenders' momentum against them without slowing down significantly.
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Demonstrated the ability to track the ball over his shoulder. Good flexibility and balance to adjust to the poorly thrown pass. Good vision and patience for screens.
- Possesses quick feet and straight-line speed but doesn't have the elite burst to be a constant big-play threat. Improving patience as a runner, following pulling guards and makes good decisions on his cut.
- Quick feet with good vision to pick through defenses. He has solid hands and body control and is a reliable receiver.
- Has good vision to find the hole and get North-South. Gets good initial push and always seems to be falling forward for a positive gain. A hard runner with a workhorse-type back mentality.
- Loses momentum when he gears down to change direction and it takes him a few steps to accelerate back to full speed. Appears indecisive; will dance too much at the line of scrimmage. Lacks natural playmaking ability.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
How other scouting services rate Keaontay Ingram (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank