- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Possesses agile feet with the patience, balance and vision to sidestep and elude defenders - nice job following his blocks and working well in tight areas. Physical at the point of attack and keeps his feet moving
- Has good straight-line speed with quick acceleration and a second gear downfield. Has a good-sized frame to add some bulk and get stronger.
- Has a smaller, compact build with adequate thickness throughout his frame. Confident and ambitious player who wants the ball. Has shifty footwork with the natural burst and lateral quickness to make defenders miss and turn upfield in a hurry - tough to tackle in space.
- A balanced runner with good combination of wiggle and lower body strength. Possesses above average initial burst with natural explosion and start-and- stop ability to make guys miss - can turn on the jets in a flash.
- Creative with good vision and patience, quick feet and smooth footwork to easily change direction and make sharp cuts to elude defenders in space. Very good lateral agility; difficult to square-up in tight areas with his smallish frame.
- Possesses quick feet and straight-line speed but doesn't have the elite burst to be a constant big-play threat. Improving patience as a runner, following pulling guards and makes good decisions on his cut.
- Lacks size to be a true power back, will not move piles at the next level.
- Not elite in his vision or strength, he has enough all-around game to be a three-down player at the next level
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
How other scouting services rate Kyren Williams (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank