- Offers some versatility, rushing from a two-and three-point stance with the playing speed to stand up in space. Flashes strength as a bull rusher and his energy doesn't plateau.
- Flashes nimble feet to chase running backs and mobile quarterbacks to the sideline when lined up at end. Spins off blocks to get back into the play.
- Challenges inside with quickness and strong hands. Run-and-chase defender who can leave a mark.
- Flashes strength at the point of attack with active, violent hand use. Forceful with his upper body to defeat blocks. Strong hustle player.
- Easily gains inside leverage by shooting gaps.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
- Never out of a play, but can get out of control and work himself away from the action.
- Doesn't change direction easily. Can be late off the snap.
- Rarely the first player off the snap, even when lined up over the ball, but his length, effort and short-area quickness still pressures double teams and helps penetrate gaps.
How other scouting services rate Kingsley Enagbare (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank