- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Alert defender for zone coverage, showing good understanding of route progressions occurring behind him and a quick burst downhill to break on underneath passes in front of him.
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Aware zone cornerback who is also adept in man coverage, flashing physical hand punch at the line and straight-line speed to stay with receivers downfield.
- Savvy cover skills to recognize and anticipate routes. Understands what's coming and has good ball skills.
- He overcomes his lack of bulk with a sharp jaw and fighter's approach but can be overmatched against NFL-caliber #1 receivers.
- He remains a middle-round prospect with quickness to surprise but consistently winning against quality, receivers will be an uphill battle.
- Lacks ideal size and frame with limited measureables and short arms that render him helpless against bigger receivers.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- Fails to maintain inside technique in man coverage. Not a press corner.
How other scouting services rate Tre'Vius Hodges-Tomlinson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank