Draft Profile: BioTrevor Reid from Georgia Military College High School was rated a 4 star recruit by ESPN and handed a 3 star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Reid opted to join Louisville.
In 2020 as a freshman Reid saw action in 4 games and played on a total of 18 snaps for the Cardinals. He allowed no QB hurries, no QB hits, and no sacks while playing sparingly.
As a sophomore in 2021 he played in 13 games and a total of 701 snaps. He conceded 10 QB hurries, 5 QB hits, and 2 sacks while playing at left tackle.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Feisty, tough and plays with a competitive attitude.
- Finds defenders with his hands immediately and gets feet moving to engage and sustain.
- Quick out of his stance with the footwork to be effective in front of screens. Willing to get out in front of ballcarriers to take out defensive backs and linebackers.
- Lone concern is handling the superquick NFL edge rusher. Foot speed and quickness are very good, but not elite.
- Quick feet to get inside of defensive tackles to wall off inside and reach linebackers at the second level.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
- Too often is pushed back into the pocket during pass protection becaus~ he bends at the waist rather than at the knees. Relies more on precise angles than physicality in the running game.
How other scouting services rate Trevor Reid (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank