- Possesses quick feet and straight-line speed but doesn't have the elite burst to be a constant big-play threat. Improving patience as a runner, following pulling guards and makes good decisions on his cut.
- Flashes initial burst and good lateral quickness to sidestep defenders or bounce runs outside with very good foot quickness. Displays very good feel as an inside and outside runner with above average vision to make sharp cuts - good patience· and footwork to pick through defenses.
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Has good straight-line speed with quick acceleration and a second gear downfield. Has a good-sized frame to add some bulk and get stronger.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Quick feet with good vision to pick through defenses. He has solid hands and body control and is a reliable receiver.
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
- Not elite in his vision or strength, he has enough all-around game to be a three-down player at the next level
How other scouting services rate Zonovan Knight (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank