Draft Profile: BioAubrey Solomon from Lee County High School was rated a 4 star recruit by ESPN and handed a 5 star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Solomon opted to join Michigan.
In 2018 as a freshman Solomon saw action in 5 games and played on a total of 71 snaps for the Wolverines. He recorded 6 tackles, no assists, while adding 5 stops.
After season's end Solomon transfered to Tennessee where a sophomore for the Volunteers in 2019 Solomon played in 12 games and took part on 272 snaps for the Volunteers. He recorded 17 tackles, 11 assists, while adding 18 stops. As a pass rusher, he chalked up 3 total pressures, and one QB hurry, one QB hit, and one sack during the year.
In 2020 as a junior Solomon played in 10 games and contributed on 187 snaps. He recorded 12 tackles, 5 assists, while making 7 stops.
In 2021 as a senior Solomon logged playing time in 4 games and logged a total of 31 snaps for the Volunteers. He also added 6 tackles, 2 assists, and 5 stops.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Played with good leverage, even on the nose, despite average bulk. Hustle defender with a good bull rush inside that can close and get home when quarterbacks leave the pocket.
- Combines strength and footwork to fill holes inside, as well. Recovers from cut blocks or falling on his way to make a tackle.
- Big-bodied rusher with very good upper-body strength. Strong and stout at the point of attack with the measurables to occupy multiple blockers.
- Delivers a strong punch and uses his hands to shed blocks to make plays in the hole or outside the box. Uses lower-body strength to anchor inside.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Plays too high at times, and gets carried downfield or put to the ground by better lineman when losing the leverage battle.
- Needs to play more disciplined and control his aggression. Doesn't play with a relentless motor and needs to give consistent effort on every play.
How other scouting services rate Aubrey Solomon (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank