- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Shows quickness off the snap to shake off corners and create room. Separates with hesitation moves and nice acceleration.
- Fluid athlete with explosive burst and speed to stretch the field and breeze past defenders. Has a quick first step and gets to top speed in a hurry.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Combines speed, balance, quickness, vision and crisp cuts to leave defensive backs and linebackers in the dust.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Needs to refine his routes and become a better all-around receiver. Has some ball security concerns. Durability concerns because of his size.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Doesn't have the size to consistently win on the outside, but can be productive working the middle of the field and as a return man.
- Inconsistent high-pointing passes. Allows too many throws into his body when facing the quarterback.
How other scouting services rate Chris Olave (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank