- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Not a burner or consistent vertical threat. Has a lanky frame and will be overmatched physically by most cornerbacks in the NFL. Needs to be more competitive in tight coverage.
- Does not have elite speed to burn by defenders. Does not drop his hips to get in position while blocking and fails to take correct angles to his man.
- Does not explode off the line of scrimmage and runs with long strides.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate George Pickens (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank