- Very good hands, accepts the ball fluidly on most throws and is ready to make a play afterward. Makes catches in traffic, even going up over taller defenders with vertical and toughness.
- Fearless in traffic. Very good hand-eye coordination with large, soft hands. Plays confident. High-points the ball. Strong possession receiver.
- Has elite balance tight-roping the sideline and in-and-out of his breaks, showing excellent start-stop ability and burst.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- A versatile weapon, proving to be effective inside in the slot and outside on the perimeter. Makes plays at all levels of the field.
- Physical player able to get off press coverage to release up the sideline or position himself inside the cornerback on slants and crossing routes.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- A straight-line athlete with only average speed, lacking the wheels to run away from anyone at the next level. Struggles separating in tight coverage.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
How other scouting services rate Treylon Burks (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank