- Solid receiver in the flat, capable of running through tackles on the edge to move the chains. Flexible enough to catch passes thrown behind him.
- Has sneaky speed but won't always get to the corner. Runs low through the hole with size and strength to move the chains as an interior runner. Has a strong stiff-arm and spin move to slip defenders. Best in goal-line situations finds another level of determination. Good recognition as a runner and pass blocker. Natural receiver with versatility as a route-runner.
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Has good burst to and through the hole. A patient runner with good vision and burst for the cutback. Squares his shoulders and can knock the defender back onto his heels. Good leg drive and forward lean to gain extra yardage after contact.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Underrated blocker. Cognizant pass defender who is willing to meet a linebacker in the gap.
- Fights for extra yardage and is reliable in short-yardage situations.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
- Loses momentum when he gears down to change direction and it takes him a few steps to accelerate back to full speed. Appears indecisive; will dance too much at the line of scrimmage. Lacks natural playmaking ability.
How other scouting services rate Chris Rodriguez Jr. (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank