- Extremely aggressive to come up and put his body in traffic to make tackles.
- Willing and successful blitzing off the edge. Consideration for a move to safety with a combination of range and sure tackling.
- Trusts his eyes with very good awareness. Has very good reaction skills to break quickly on the ball.
- Very aggressive attacking receiver blocks and tackles like a safety.
- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Needs to improve his footwork and balance in coverage. Transitions out of his backpedal too early and doesn't look natural moving in reverse.
- Opens his hips too early and allows himself to get turned around in coverage.
- Willing but not threatening tackler. Doesn't have the quick-twitch reaction when he gears down to rebuild to top speed. More instinctive than explosive.
How other scouting services rate Coby Bryant (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank