- Picks up yards with his legs when needed.
- Dual-threat quarterback with athletic footwork and mobility. Instinctive runner with very good toughness - uses stiff arms and runs with good body strength.
- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Athletic quarterback who is a threat to leave the pocket and gain positive yardage at any time. Possesses very good vision balance, elusiveness and deceptive speed and power as a runner.
- Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
- Inconsistent downfield passer and puts too much air under his throws.
- Needs to improve his touch at all levels and know when to gun it and when to take something off his throws. Accuracy is solid, but far from great with streaky ball placement downfield as he tries to thread the needle too much.
- Strong enough arm to make basic throws but has only average overall arm strength.
- Very ordinary arm, though there is room for improvement with better technique. Lacks strength to stretch the field horizontally or vertically. Throws too many passes flat-footed or without his feet being set.
- Sails throws to either sideline; receivers make him look good with acrobatic catches. Back-foot throws are not accurate. Sometimes trusts his arm too much, trying to stick passes late in the play or when off-balance.
How other scouting services rate Dorian Thompson-Robinson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank