- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Fundamentally sound and understands blocking angles, using body positioning to his advantage. Disciplined awareness and good intelligence.
- Best on the outside because of his height and athleticism, but is capable of blocking on the move.
- Effective in space and usually drops his hips to get leverage and sustain against shorter defenders.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Height can be a detriment in short-yardage, defender can get under his pads to hold the line.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
How other scouting services rate Jaxson Kirkland (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank