- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Tougher between the tackles than many expect. Fluid and quick drop into zone, covers enough ground to be Tampa-2 "MIKE" and knows where the markers are.
- Combines very good instincts with above-average reaction skills. Almost always finds the ball in traffic.
- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- Quick to read run, showing good agility and speed to get past blockers and finish. Experienced in coverage and gets a strong jam on outside receivers.
- Inconsistent hustle. Only adequate change-of-direction ability. Also loses his balance too often in the open field. Lacks size to bull rush stronger tackles.
- Loses size battle to many tight ends and is easily pushed away on out routes.
- Gets caught with the eyes in the backfield at times. Strong backs can run through his tackle attempts if he's not in position.
- Doesn't have enough speed, power or bulk to fit any LB position perfectly in the NFL.
- Lacks the strength to blow up fullbacks and bulk/length to prevent getting engulfed by better linemen at the second level.
How other scouting services rate JoJo Domann (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank