Drafted: ROUND: 6 - Pick Number: 209 (BUF)
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Quick out of his stance with the footwork to be effective in front of screens. Willing to get out in front of ballcarriers to take out defensive backs and linebackers.
- Best on the outside because of his height and athleticism, but is capable of blocking on the move.
- Adequate foot quickness to remain outside. Can get to the second level with surprising agility when adjusting to moving defenders. Underrated athleticism, agility, balance, and even straight-line speed to contribute.
- Has the agility, technique, and size to contribute early in his professional career. Quick, active hands to latch on to defenders.
- High-cut and doesn't bend knees well. Set in pass protection is high, and that affects the power and ability to anchor and causes him to bend at the waist.
- Height can be a detriment in short-yardage, defender can get under his pads to hold the line.
- Has inconsistent footwork and body positioning and needs to improve his blocking angles.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
Luke Tenuta percentiles vs other Offensive Tackle's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Luke Tenuta (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank