Drafted: ROUND: 6 - Pick Number: 209 (BUF)
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Quick out of his stance with the footwork to be effective in front of screens. Willing to get out in front of ballcarriers to take out defensive backs and linebackers.
- Best on the outside because of his height and athleticism, but is capable of blocking on the move.
- Adequate foot quickness to remain outside. Can get to the second level with surprising agility when adjusting to moving defenders. Underrated athleticism, agility, balance, and even straight-line speed to contribute.
- Has the agility, technique, and size to contribute early in his professional career. Quick, active hands to latch on to defenders.
- High-cut and doesn't bend knees well. Set in pass protection is high, and that affects the power and ability to anchor and causes him to bend at the waist.
- Height can be a detriment in short-yardage, defender can get under his pads to hold the line.
- Has inconsistent footwork and body positioning and needs to improve his blocking angles.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
How other scouting services rate Luke Tenuta (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank