- Flashes closing speed and agility to reach passers from the blind side or up the middle before they can escape.
- Greet feel in coverage. Often arrives at the receiver at the same time as the ball, giving up few yards after the catch. Possesses straight-line speed to stay with or chase down receivers in man.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Can attack the edge with speed and has the flexibility to dip low and under the tackle's reach.
- Trusts his eyes and shows no hesitation with good anticipation to avoid blockers.
- Loses size battle to many tight ends and is easily pushed away on out routes.
- More of a straight-line athlete with some stiffness in his hips to slow .his change of direction.
- Possesses below-average instincts for the linebacker position. Leaves more plays on the field than he makes.
- His lateral agility and burst often put him in position to make big plays, but he takes questionable routes to the ball and struggles to avoid blockers when in pursuit.
- Lacks the strength to blow up fullbacks and bulk/length to prevent getting engulfed by better linemen at the second level.
How other scouting services rate Nakobe Dean (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank