- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Shows toughness to get under the pads of tackles to bull them, club them upfield to get the inside lane, or fight through blocks for secondary rush when the passer steps up.
- Flashes closing speed and agility to reach passers from the blind side or up the middle before they can escape.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Best attribute. Extreme quickness off the edge, has the flexibility to turn the corner.
- Lacks the strength to blow up fullbacks and bulk/length to prevent getting engulfed by better linemen at the second level.
- Loses size battle to many tight ends and is easily pushed away on out routes.
- Inconsistent hustle. Only adequate change-of-direction ability. Also loses his balance too often in the open field. Lacks size to bull rush stronger tackles.
- Obvious size limitations. Willing to take on blockers but is easily driven out of the play.
- More of a straight-line athlete with some stiffness in his hips to slow .his change of direction.
How other scouting services rate Nakobe Dean (Overall Rank)