- Good closing speed with long arms to drag down quarterbacks and running backs.
- Ferocious against the run and very good in coverage, is extremely versatile. Despite his build, he holds up well in traffic and makes a lot of plays by engaging a block, shedding, and pursuing.
- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- Has the combination of size and athleticism worthy of development.
- Shows a burst to close. Flashes explosive hitting ability and good lateral and downfield pursuit.
- Work in progress as a pass rusher, with upfield burst and flexibility to dip and scrape.
- Greet feel in coverage. Often arrives at the receiver at the same time as the ball, giving up few yards after the catch. Possesses straight-line speed to stay with or chase down receivers in man.
- Tougher between the tackles than many expect. Fluid and quick drop into zone, covers enough ground to be Tampa-2 "MIKE" and knows where the markers are.
- Locates the ball but takes circuitous routes to go get to it. Should use power and long arms to take on and disengage from blocks. Inefficient with his angles.
- Lacks pop and strength to anchor, though. Most effective when uncovered inside and chasing stretch plays to the sideline.
How other scouting services rate Christian Harris (Overall Rank)