- He will always try to plow into the largest piles and has a good knack of ending up glued to the ballcarrier.
- Can attack the edge with speed and has the flexibility to dip low and under the tackle's reach.
- Gets pressures on inside stunts and was too explosive for college guards to handle.
- Shows toughness to get under the pads of tackles to bull them, club them upfield to get the inside lane, or fight through blocks for secondary rush when the passer steps up.
- Handles misdirection well with quick change-of-direction ability. Comes downhill quickly against the run when he has an open lane.
- Ferocious against the run and very good in coverage, is extremely versatile. Despite his build, he holds up well in traffic and makes a lot of plays by engaging a block, shedding, and pursuing.
- Combines very good instincts with above-average reaction skills. Almost always finds the ball in traffic.
- Good closing speed with long arms to drag down quarterbacks and running backs.
- Lacks pop and strength to anchor, though. Most effective when uncovered inside and chasing stretch plays to the sideline.
- Locates the ball but takes circuitous routes to go get to it. Should use power and long arms to take on and disengage from blocks. Inefficient with his angles.
How other scouting services rate Adam Anderson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank