- Often asked to drop down and crowd the line, showing good feel for timing the snap and the ability to elude blockers in tight quarters.
- Possesses a versatile skill set to play in various zone and man coverage - good size match up against bigger targets.
- Good hustle player who puts himself in the action when he's not directly involved. Knows how to use his height and vertical leap.
- Versatile with experience as an in-the-box safety and in-man coverage.
- Flashes some physicality as a hitter.
- Flashes intimidating attitude and will crush tiptoeing receivers across the middle.
- Reads and deciphers quickly, reacting in a flash with a nose for the ball. Jumps routes and drives fast on plays in front of him.
- Has good football awareness to read and react quickly and stay balanced and patient in space.
- Not an explosive player and needs to show better bend and flexibility in his drops - plays too high.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
How other scouting services rate Kyle Hamilton (Overall Rank)