- He catches the ball with his large, soft hands and is tough. Deceptive jets and a smooth route runner.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Good effort and technique as a blocker for his size. Can beat the press with elusiveness or physical contact. Runs crisp routes with sharp cuts.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- A versatile weapon, proving to be effective inside in the slot and outside on the perimeter. Makes plays at all levels of the field.
- Generally reliable receiver capable of making difficult catches in traffic over the middle or one on one down the sideline.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Kerby Joseph (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank