- Tracks and plays the ball well, and has decent hands for the interception. Provides very tight man coverage with playmaking ability in zone.
- Has at least adequate straight-line speed and good balance, fluidity to change direction.
- Reads receivers' routes and anticipates throws at the first down marker. Covers a lot of ground in a hurry when in space. Reads the quarterback's eyes and sees the routes very quickly, then has straight-line speed to arrive with or just after the ball.
- Very good athleticism and flexibility. Has plus speed for the position and a second gear with good recovery speed to make up for missed plays.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Struggles to break down in space and can be a liability against the run at the second level.
- Holds the ball loosely. Inconsistent in run support. Average tackler
- Has tense ankles and hips with choppy footwork when attempting to redirect and doesn't always look natural changing directions.
- Needs to tighten his angles in pursuit. Needs to show better tackling technique to consistently finish.
How other scouting services rate Lewis Cine (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank