- Flashes intimidating attitude and will crush tiptoeing receivers across the middle.
- Flashes some physicality as a hitter.
- Has smooth body control with the fluid ability to plant and redirect in any direction. Plays fast and decisive, arriving to the play with fierce intentions.
- Does a nice job using his eyes to read and react quickly. Smart, disciplined defender who makes plays on the ball and contesting throws.
- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- Lowers his shoulder for the big hit rather than wrapping up securely.
- Not an explosive player and needs to show better bend and flexibility in his drops - plays too high.
How other scouting services rate Bryan Cook (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank