- Closes to the ball quite well and possesses the hands to snatch throws away from his frame.
- Has good cover skills, athleticism and big -play ability to be a lead cornerback if he matures.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Rare hand-eye coordination and agility, vision and third gear to make a living in the return game.
- Good strength to tackle. Plays with high energy and is a tough-minded overachiever.
- Very aggressive attacking receiver blocks and tackles like a safety.
- Reads receivers' routes and anticipates throws at the first down marker. Covers a lot of ground in a hurry when in space. Reads the quarterback's eyes and sees the routes very quickly, then has straight-line speed to arrive with or just after the ball.
- Anticipation skills and explosive, downhill burst could make him a star in zone-based scheme.
- Needs to tighten his angles in pursuit. Needs to show better tackling technique to consistently finish.
- Holds the ball loosely. Inconsistent in run support. Average tackler
How other scouting services rate Daxton Hill (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank