- Finds defenders with his hands immediately and gets feet moving to engage and sustain.
- Fundamentally sound and understands blocking angles, using body positioning to his advantage. Disciplined awareness and good intelligence.
- Willing to attack and punches multiple times to finish the play. Quick to pick up edge blitz and shows no panic, easily adjusting angles and resetting his feet. Can recover and reset his anchor. Rarely late off the snap.
- Quick out of his stance with the footwork to be effective in front of screens. Willing to get out in front of ballcarriers to take out defensive backs and linebackers.
- Quick-footed with smooth movement skills to cover a large area. Rangy with above average lateral ability. Bursts off the snap and sets up quickly with little wasted motion.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
How other scouting services rate Tyler Vrabel (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank