- Has a strong upper body with physical, powerful hands and works hard to gain body positioning in the run game.
- Plays with appropriate wide base and intelligence, instincts and agility to seal the edge. Aggressive extending with power to punch and looks comfortable in space.
- Anchors against larger defenders in the middle; resets hands to maintain distance. Athletic enough to help on nose tackle then pick up twist or late blitzer. Mirrors quick interior rushers. Looks to help the center when uncovered.
- Has a naturally wide base, thickly build and good length. Long legs to cover a lot of ground with his initial kick slide. Has the quickness to set up quickly with enough lateral shuffle to mirror and mobility to get to the second level.
- Lone concern is handling the superquick NFL edge rusher. Foot speed and quickness are very good, but not elite.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
How other scouting services rate Tyrese Robinson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank