- Very good hands, accepts the ball fluidly on most throws and is ready to make a play afterward. Makes catches in traffic, even going up over taller defenders with vertical and toughness.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Plays fast and confident. Covers a lot of ground in the short half of the field and is slippery after the catch.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Has elite speed and cutting ability and good hands and toughness. Lacks the ideal size, but has a similar body type to Antonio Brown.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Has rare suddenness with lightning footwork to create in tight areas with elusive shiftiness and change-of direction skills.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Doesn't have the size to consistently win on the outside, but can be productive working the middle of the field and as a return man.
How other scouting services rate Wan'Dale Robinson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank