- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Feisty, tough and plays with a competitive attitude.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Not to be bet against with the skills set to line up at guard or tackle. Could develop into a solid backup and eventual starter in the NFL.
- Anchors against larger defenders in the middle; resets hands to maintain distance. Athletic enough to help on nose tackle then pick up twist or late blitzer. Mirrors quick interior rushers. Looks to help the center when uncovered.
- Adequate initial burst should be far better and isn't good enough to consistently hold out elite pass rushers.
- Not an explosive athlete and has limited range. Will pop upright off the snap and needs to stay balanced, avoid the habit of lunging.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- He's athletic and a pure left tackle whose high-hipped frame and waist bending might be exposed against pro pass rushers.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
How other scouting services rate Wes Genant (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank