- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Not the biggest, strongest or fastest but does enough with preparation and instincts to get a look. Not big or tenacious as a blocker in the passing game.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Flashes initial burst and good lateral quickness to sidestep defenders or bounce runs outside with very good foot quickness. Displays very good feel as an inside and outside runner with above average vision to make sharp cuts - good patience· and footwork to pick through defenses.
- Offers little in pass protection and poor technique cut blocking, fails to do more than slow down blitzers by laying down in front of them.
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
- Not a blocker. Limitations due to size with obvious durability questions
- Lacks size to be a true power back, will not move piles at the next level.
- Has a lean frame and lacks ideal bulk or muscle for the position. Doesn't have great strength, lacking a power element to his game to break many tackles.