- Fast in a straight line. Excellent wide and .bull rushes when he's first off the snap.
- Flashes strength and leverage to bull rush tackles into the quarterback; able to rip inside or outside and reach the quarterback while engaged.
- Possesses accurate snap anticipation and timing to beat blockers off the edge.
- Offers some versatility, rushing from a two-and three-point stance with the playing speed to stand up in space. Flashes strength as a bull rusher and his energy doesn't plateau.
- Plays with natural bend and strength at the point of attack and does not get washed out like many defensive ends because of his anchor.
- Average strength at the point. Loses the ball and lacks seasoning and attention to detail.
- Does not have an elite first step as a pass rusher.
- Raw as sushi and gets by on natural ability with no technique refinement.
- Never out of a play, but can get out of control and work himself away from the action.
- Plays tall and gets upright off the snap. Wins with upper-body strength and needs to focus on leverage.
How other scouting services rate Ali Gaye (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank