- Knee-bend and technique are good and he shows decent power when his hands hit the target.
- Catches well in traffic, shields the ball from defenders with his frame, and holds on despite being hit. Will fully extend, snatch, and stay in bounds.
- Varies the speed of his route, using hesitation and shoulder fakes to get the defender guessing.
- Has extremely good, soft, natural hands. Consistently makes the clean catch.
- Good effort at the point of attack and second level as a blocker. Intelligent and will quickly acclimate to an NFL offense.
- Good body control to reach back for the pass behind him. High-points passes and has good vertical, timing and hand-eye coordination in jump-ball situations.
- Excels finding soft spots in zone coverage and using his large frame to shield defenders.
- Inconsistent with his release off the line of scrimmage.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
- Only average lateral agility to elude and might not be fast enough to be a consistent threat down the seam against NFL competition.
How other scouting services rate Austin Stogner (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank