- Soft, reliable hands center the big target for quarterbacks. Shields the defense and will let the ball into his pads to protect it when about to absorb a big hit over the middle.
- Excels finding soft spots in zone coverage and using his large frame to shield defenders.
- Catches well in traffic, shields the ball from defenders with his frame, and holds on despite being hit. Will fully extend, snatch, and stay in bounds.
- Knee-bend and technique are good and he shows decent power when his hands hit the target.
- Has extremely good, soft, natural hands. Consistently makes the clean catch.
- Soft hands. Flashes good to very good tracking and overall body control to make catches outside of his frame.
- Good strength and effort to run through arm tackles.
- Only average lateral agility to elude and might not be fast enough to be a consistent threat down the seam against NFL competition.
- High cut
frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
How other scouting services rate Austin Stogner (Overall Rank)