Drafted: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 170 (HOU)
- Soft, reliable hands center the big target for quarterbacks. Shields the defense and will let the ball into his pads to protect it when about to absorb a big hit over the middle.
- Good body control to reach back for the pass behind him. High-points passes and has good vertical, timing and hand-eye coordination in jump-ball situations.
- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- Shows good effort as a blocker and works hard to gain body positioning.
- Knee-bend and technique are good and he shows decent power when his hands hit the target.
- Will have his share of drops with inconsistent focus and too often tried running with the ball before the catch.
- A glider, moves faster than he appears but lacks the top-end speed to be a real threat down the seam.
- Only average lateral agility to elude and might not be fast enough to be a consistent threat down the seam against NFL competition.
- Inconsistent with his release off the line of scrimmage.
- Possesses only average straight-line speed and is a bit stiff as a route-runner, showing only average flexibility and burst out of his breaks.
How other scouting services rate Teagan Quitoriano (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank