- Can effectively place a block on a pass rusher before starting route by sinking fluid hips and delivering a punch.
- Has the burst off the snap to be split out wide in the NFL
- He can move the chains and has the skills to stand out in the red zone with sneaky foot speed and long stride to top producing tight end.
- Varies the speed of his route, using hesitation and shoulder fakes to get the defender guessing.
- Gets a quick release off the line. Dips his shoulder and shows some savvy 8 as a route runner to avoid contact with defenders g to get into his route.
- Looks to get involved downfield and will block multiple defenders on a single play when he can. Understands his role as a blocker.
- Soft hands. Flashes good to very good tracking and overall body control to make catches outside of his frame.
- Good effort at the point of attack and second level as a blocker. Intelligent and will quickly acclimate to an NFL offense.
- Will never be a dominant blocker because of frame. Can be bull rushed.
- Good quickness off the snap. Has good speed for the position to attack the seam. Shows burst out of his breaks to gain separation.
How other scouting services rate Jahleel Billingsley (Overall Rank)