- Soft, reliable hands center the big target for quarterbacks. Shields the defense and will let the ball into his pads to protect it when about to absorb a big hit over the middle.
- A coordinated athlete and tough player to tackle, running with low pad level. Has good body thickness and strength.
- Has smooth body control, reliable hands and natural ball skills to adjust to off-target throws and make impressive catch.
- Good burst off the snap, quick hands and good balance to gain a clean release.
- Good strength and effort to run through arm tackles.
- Knee-bend and technique are good and he shows decent power when his hands hit the target.
- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- Catches well in traffic, shields the ball from defenders with his frame, and holds on despite being hit. Will fully extend, snatch, and stay in bounds.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
How other scouting services rate Cameron Latu (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank