- Quickly secures and protects the ball. Tracks the ball well and adjusts to off-target throws.
- Has extremely good, soft, natural hands. Consistently makes the clean catch.
- A savvy, reliable pass catcher with good body control and focus. Soft hands and has the hand-eye coordination to secure wild throws.
- Soft hands. Flashes good to very good tracking and overall body control to make catches outside of his frame.
- Good effort at the point of attack and second level as a blocker. Intelligent and will quickly acclimate to an NFL offense.
- Looks to get involved downfield and will block multiple defenders on a single play when he can. Understands his role as a blocker.
- Varies the speed of his route, using hesitation and shoulder fakes to get the defender guessing.
- Only average lateral agility to elude and might not be fast enough to be a consistent threat down the seam against NFL competition.
- Struggles tracking the ball over his shoulder.
How other scouting services rate Dalton Kincaid (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank