Draft Profile: BioKemore Gamble from Miami Southridge High School was rated a 4-star recruit by ESPN and handed a 3-star grade by 247 Sports. After high school, Gamble opted to join Florida.
In 2018 as a freshman Gamble saw action in 12 games for the Gators as he made 7 receptions for just 58 yards for an average of 8.3 yards per reception, with no TDs, and QB rating when targeted of 84.6. As a blocker he allowed one pressure and no sacks.
As a sophomore in 2019 he played 11 games and featured little in the passing game.
As a junior in 2020 he played 12 games and hauled in just 10 catches for 160 yards for an average of 16.0 yards per catch, with 3 TDs, and an excellent QB rating when targeted of 93.3. As a pass blocker he gave up 2 pressures and one sack.
As a senior in 2021 he played 13 games and had 31 catches for 409 yards for an average of 13.2 yards per catch, 4 TDs, and an excellent QB rating when targeted of 93.1. In pass protection he gave up 2 pressures and no sacks.
After the end of the season Gamble transferred to UCF where as a fifth year senior in 2022 he played 9 games and had just 7 catches for just 113 yards for an average of 16.1 yards per catch, one TD, and an excellent QB rating when targeted of 117.7. In pass protection he gave up one pressure and no sacks.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- A lean athlete with obvious upside. Soft hands. Flashes the ability to make the outstanding catch.
- A major factor is his size, strength and explosive athleticism, but Gamble also has a knack for tracking and high-pointing the ball.
- Good strength and effort to run through arm tackles.
- A big-bodied and sure-handed underneath target, he's a fluid mover, and he shows good sense as a route runner and provides an enormous catch radius over the middle of the field.
- An excellent blocker on the outside, he also adds value in the running game.
- Very good speed for the position. Has a second gear to accelerate. Big-play threat.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Gamble really isn’t a guy who will create a lot of separation.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
Kemore Gamble percentiles vs other Tight End's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Kemore Gamble (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank