- Has smooth acceleration and deceiving speed. Balanced and very fast with the ball in his hands.
- Has elite balance tight-roping the sideline and in-and-out of his breaks, showing excellent start-stop ability and burst.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- A slippery runner with elusive footwork. Has little to no wasted movements between the reception and burst upfield.
- Has long arms to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. Willing to lower his pads to run through tackles for extra yardage. Goes over the middle, can spin out of tackles and take the big hit.
- Combines speed, balance, quickness, vision and crisp cuts to leave defensive backs and linebackers in the dust.
- Has elite speed and cutting ability and good hands and toughness. Lacks the ideal size, but has a similar body type to Antonio Brown.
- Fluid athlete with explosive burst and speed to stretch the field and breeze past defenders. Has a quick first step and gets to top speed in a hurry.
- Lacks ideal size and strength and is a ·mallish target with a lean, frail-looking frame. Can be overmatched at the line of scrimmage when physical !le/enders get their hands on him. Struggles in press coverage and was knocked on his back more than a few times.
- Doesn't have the size to consistently win on the outside, but can be productive working the middle of the field and as a return man.
How other scouting services rate Taj Harris (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank