- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Needs to refine his routes and become a better all-around receiver. Has some ball security concerns. Durability concerns because of his size.
- NFL defenders may be able to knock him off his route because of his slight frame.
- Inconsistent high-pointing passes. Allows too many throws into his body when facing the quarterback.
- Doesn't have the size to consistently win on the outside, but can be productive working the middle of the field and as a return man.
- Will have limitations against physical cornerbacks because of his thin frame. If locked up at the line, he lacks the upper-body strength to fight off the press with his hands.
How other scouting services rate Kekoa Crawford (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank