Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 3 - Pick Number: 94 (BAL)
- He has the quickness and growth potential, long arms and powerful base to be one of the most popular players in predraft film sessions. If he impresses in private workouts, he could climb draft boards.
- Has the length to recover when beaten but does lose balance when he doesn't bend at his knees. Has a good anchor and hustles to stay alive.
- Has a strong upper body with physical, powerful hands and works hard to gain body positioning in the run game.
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Effective in space and usually drops his hips to get leverage and sustain against shorter defenders.
- Anticipates speed rushers attacking the edge and will over-set to the outside, leaving inside rushing lanes wide open for defenders to jab-step outside and re-direct through the gap.
- Lacks lateral agility, flexibility and footwork to start on the outside in the NFL.
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
- Lacks foot speed to be a major threat as a lead blocker outside. Inconsistent latching on and gets lazy, bending at the waist.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
How other scouting services rate Ben Cleveland (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank