- Good natural athleticism, knee bend and fluid lateral movement to mirror college defensive ends.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Anchors well and plays with the low center of gravity and natural bend to seal the inside lanes. Has violent hands with hustle to close off bubble screens and lead to flatten linebackers. Nasty demeanor and highly coachable.
- Has fluid body control with loose hips. Physical and tough with good effort in the run game. Plays with a finishing attitude with an aggressive, nasty temperament.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Can be beat off the edge coming out of his stance lunging to reach speedy wide rushers.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.