- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Anchors against larger defenders in the middle; resets hands to maintain distance. Athletic enough to help on nose tackle then pick up twist or late blitzer. Mirrors quick interior rushers. Looks to help the center when uncovered.
- He's infinitely coachable and athletically gifted with the ideal frame, physique, weight distribution, knee bend and hand strength to be molded into a special blocker.
- Plays with appropriate wide base and intelligence, instincts and agility to seal the edge. Aggressive extending with power to punch and looks comfortable in space.
- A better than expected athlete who steadily improved in pass protection. Stout at the point of attack and maintains a wide base.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
How other scouting services rate Seth Williams (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank