Signed as an undrafted free agent by Atlanta Falcons
- Not to be bet against with the skills set to line up at guard or tackle. Could develop into a solid backup and eventual starter in the NFL.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Has smooth lateral movement skills with good foot quickness. First off the snap and sets quickly. Aggressive and extends his arms into contact, delivering a sharp punch.
- Not an explosive athlete and has limited range. Will pop upright off the snap and needs to stay balanced, avoid the habit of lunging.
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.