- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Lone concern is handling the superquick NFL edge rusher. Foot speed and quickness are very good, but not elite.
- Has a strong upper body with physical, powerful hands and works hard to gain body positioning in the run game.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
How other scouting services rate Rakavius Chambers (Overall Rank)