- Understands zone concepts and is aware of his surroundings. Reliable tackler who reacts quickly when he sees it.
- Likely has the length and physical ability to fit in a press scheme but ideal fit as a zone defender because of his recognition skills and an above-average burst to close on the ball.
- Flashes intimidating attitude and will crush tiptoeing receivers across the middle.
- Has good football awareness to read and react quickly and stay balanced and patient in space.
- Has good body control and balance to redirect and break down in the open field.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- Needs to improve his footwork and balance in coverage. Transitions out of his backpedal too early and doesn't look natural moving in reverse.
- Questionable technique and he gets lazy with fundamentals, sometimes getting high in his backpedal and will breach the coverage call seeking flashy plays
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Has only average long speed and body flexibility.
How other scouting services rate Demani Richardson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank