- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Good quickness off the line. Has size and quickness to get off NFL press.
- Has elite balance tight-roping the sideline and in-and-out of his breaks, showing excellent start-stop ability and burst.
- Very quick and elusive, excellent change of direction and acceleration, especially for a former track star.
- Fluid athlete with explosive burst and speed to stretch the field and breeze past defenders. Has a quick first step and gets to top speed in a hurry.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Jaivon Heiligh (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank