- Not the biggest, strongest or fastest but does enough with preparation and instincts to get a look. Not big or tenacious as a blocker in the passing game.
- Doesn't possess elite breakaway speed, but is fast enough to gain yardage in chunks when he finds a seam.
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Compact build with a thick upper body and leg strength. Runs hard and with balance, is a patient runner who makes subtle, energetic cuts to make up for his modest explosiveness.
- Has a lean frame and lacks ideal bulk or muscle for the position. Doesn't have great strength, lacking a power element to his game to break many tackles.
- Not the most instinctive runner and too often tries for the big play, dancing and losing yards. Lacks the natural power to push the pile and feels more comfortable avoiding contact.
- Goes down too easily upon contact and needs to do a better job staying on his feet and anticipating hits. Needs to be more of a finisher and run with more purpose and determination.
- Offers little in pass protection and poor technique cut blocking, fails to do more than slow down blitzers by laying down in front of them.
- Not elite in his vision or strength, he has enough all-around game to be a three-down player at the next level
How other scouting services rate Travis Dye (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank